Howard Miller Greene Unit Heritage Oak Floor Clock 610-804
[Howard Miller Greene Unit Heritage Oak Floor Clock]
- In the tradition of the Arts and Crafts Guilds, famous for their handcrafted, simple, honest, and pure design.
- The cream dial continues the simplicity with dark brown corner accents, numerals, and hands. Decorative wooden moldings nicely frame the dial.
- Wooden, reeded grilles accent the front lower door.
- Circular brushed brass weights and pendulum are antiqued, along with the front locking door accessories.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Finished in Heritage Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
Height: 79.5” (202 cm)
Width: 25.5” (65 cm)
Depth: 14” (36 cm)