Mayline Group Mayline Group Flip-N-Go Training Table
It doesn’t take much to put Flip-N-Go to work for you. Just roll the tables where you want them and lock the casters. You can gang them if you like, and add transition tables and pie connectors to create more elaborate configurations. When it comes time to store them, just flip a lever – there’s one on either side of the table – and the top will tilt and lock to allow straight-line nesting.
- Multiple configurations available to optimize any space
- Tables can be connected together by using the included ganging accessory kit
- Durable and configurable
- Leg design allows tables to nest neatly together in a straight row for easy, compact storage
- Modesty panel with integrated built-in cable trough offers flexible power options
- Power modules and grommets available at an additional fee
- Low Pressure Laminate with standard T-Mold or High Pressure Laminate with your choice of 3 edge treatments available (T-mold, knife, or fluted edge)
- 48'' x 18'' Rectangular, 60'' x 18'' Rectangular, 72'' x 18'' Rectangular, 48'' x 24'' Rectangular, 60'' x 24'' Rectangular, and 72'' x 24'' Rectangular available
- Trapezoid and Crescent surfaces also available
- Dual-sided levers for quick and easy flipping and folding of the top
- Matching pie connectors and transition tables also available
- Minimal assembly required
- n Choose from over 900 standard laminates from Nevamar®, Wilsonart®, Pionite® and Formica® at no additional upcharge (additional lead time may apply)
Our talented team can take any floor plan and create a suitable layout to maximize the effectiveness of your space. Call today for all of your space planning needs!